Monday, May 21, 2012

Pattern Play: Geometric


Happy Monday! It feels great to be back to the ease of Pattern Play Monday. Thanks readers for sticking with me through last week's challenges. This week is going to be lovely and full.

Today I'm wearing my favorite wrap dress with this mint candy-striped geometric. It's fresh and just what I need to kick start the goodness coming our way this week. I've been seeing so many cute geo patterns lately. Can I share some of these lovelies with you?

Geometrics make rad accessories. And this mixed media piece from Shopbop could bring a whole new level of sophistication to the simplest tank.

That fun wooden necklace is from a great DIY from Laurie over at agirlwhomakes. Check her out. I'm thinking my wardrobe could use a little some bright baubles.

The clutch is from Target (I continue my love for Target), and comes in a few different tones to add some new angles and hues to your outfits.

Have you incorporated some new geometrics into your wardrobe? I'd love to hear!

Thanks for stopping over! It's always lovely to have here.

XOXO,
MJ

No comments: